By the Directorate of the Council of Higher Education, students who are citizens of the Republic of Turkey who study at universities in Ukraine, have been granted the right to continue their education as a direct transfer and a special student due to the Ukraine-Russia war.
Direct transfer and special studentship requirements for students who want to continue their higher education at Biruni University will be carried out according to the principles announced by the Council of Higher Education.
Click here for the conditions announced by the Council of Higher Education.
Click here for questions and answers about the conditions announced by the Council of Higher Education.
Applications, evaluations and registrations will be carried out according to the schedule below.
Direct Transfer Application Dates - 11-15 April 2022
Announcement of Results - 20 April 2022
Privileged Student Registration Dates - 21-22 April 2022
Substitute Student Announcement Date - April 23, 2022
Substitute Student Registration Date - April 25, 2022
Special Student Application Dates - April 11-15, 2022
Direct Transfer Application Conditions
1. Applications made with missing documents will not be evaluated.
2. Candidates who are found to have made an application with incomplete or false statements and documents or who do not submit the originals of the documents submitted during registration will not be registered; If done, their registration will be canceled regardless of the period they are submitted.
Candidates who will apply for direct transfer must personally come to the Registrar's Office with the required documents stated below and apply.
1. ÖSYS/YKS Result Document and/or International Exam Result Document
2. Student Certificate
3. Transcript (Certificate of Achievement)
4. Course Content
5. Copy of Passport (Turkey entry-exit dates should also be shown in the passport)
6. Border Entry and Exit Document (e-government printout)
7. For Turkish citizens, front and back photocopy of the Identity Card (for T.R. Identity Number statement)
NOTE: The originals of the documents will be required for the final registration.
Students who applied for direct transfer but could not benefit from it should apply to the faculty secretariat together with the documents
required for special studentship until the end of the working day on Friday, 26-29 April 2022.